Wednesday, July 12, 2006

#96 Is Tintin coming back?

I know Tintin would not smoke, but this is not him but my friend Andrea Simonti impersonating him(he is no Jean Pierre Talbot!).I am a fan of the two live-action feature films made in the 60's especially "Tintin et le Mystere de la Toison d'Or"with its' fantastic score. I worked with another Belgian genius: a fantastic draftsman and animator who worked for Belvision. His name is Vivian Miessen and he also happens to look like Herge and could draw his characters like nobody else.

7 comments:

Tintin said...

That's mua!!!
My roommate said that he looks like a cross between The Duke (John Wayne),and me...
By the way I quit smoking a year ago!

Reynes said...

Vraiment superbe ! Une version musclée de Tintin ça pourrait être marrant.

Patrick said...

Oui Mathieu et une version hollywood avec Matt Damon par exemple ,non?.Non...bon,Ok.

Ben Balistreri said...

Awesome!! Did you see the great documentary on PBS?

Patrick said...

Yes I saw the end my friend Jenny tivo it so maybe I will have a chance to see all of it.I read the biography on herge by Pierre Assouline.And Ben here is a very interesting article I just came across(in english) http://www.paulgravett.com/articles/018_tintin_2/018_tintin_2.htm
Take care.

Steph! said...

On a déjà vu un Tintin dépravé dans les BD de Tronchet et Gelli, les aventures de Raoul Fulgurex... Quoi qu'il en soit, je viens de passer une plombe sur ce site découvert grâce aux conseils avisés de Herr Maëster... Et j'adore ce travail !

Congratulations !

Patrick said...

Merci Stef!